Business Transaction Review
End to end analysis of the performance of a single business transaction across the IT systems used to support that transaction.
To provide customer with a detailed analysis of the performance of a single business transaction across multiple IT systems.
Who should buy?
- Customers whose business depends on key business transactions provided by IT systems.
- If users are reporting incidents or performance degradation in a key transaction before IT operations is aware of it.
- If there is an intermittent undiagnosed reoccurring issue.
- If you simply want greater visibility on how the performance of key business process correlates to the performance of IT infrastructure.
- If you would like a health check to predict how the transaction will perform over the next 12 months.
Customers receive an objective and evidence based report on the performance status of their key business transaction. This report includes identification and a root cause analysis of the source of issues, recommendations for performance improvement, evidence for strategic decisions regarding key systems and a benchmark of the performance of the transaction over a period.
WestGlobal have helped customers save hundreds of thousands in the prevention of costly service outages, through a reduction of incidents as well as by helping customers make the correct decisions regarding the ongoing support, upgrades, development, and provision of key transactions. A business transaction performance review from WestGlobal will provide an overall independent assessment of the performance of a business transaction and evidence to support decisions and conclusions regarding the infrastructure supporting the transaction.
Recent blog entries
Observations on Monitoring and Business AlignmentI’ve spent my fair share of time working in IT operations and IT operations still think in terms of infrastructure – servers, routers, load balancers,...
Vantify: Revolutionising MonitoringOur Video “Vantify: Revolutionising Monitoring” is a overview of our product. Having spent time introducing ourselves one-on-one to customers and differentiating ourselves from the many...
Smart Alerting: Only as Good as your ParametersI have just read an article about the devastating tornadoes in the USA. The article came from the website of AWARE , an independent forum...